What is Black VegFest? “An Unapologetically Black Vegan Festival. The Best Summer Food and Liberation Experience!” Want to learn more? Visit their website at blackvegfest.org.
Visit the Liberation Farm tent at 2:45PM for a special book signing of An Introduction to Veganism and Agricultural Globalism by author Omowale Adewale and grab some fresh produce from their Black vegan farm.
- – 2200+ guests registered and counting
- – Free Dr. Bronner’s Chocolate bars for the first 500 guests & more!
- – Bring a bag or grab a Black VegFest reusable bag
- – Dozens of VEGAN Food Vendors
- – Big Games for kids and adults at 10+ different locations
- – Pushup Challenge w/ @scottburnhard!
- – Teen phenom Genesis Butler!
- – Our Big Sister vegan festival @vegansoulfest‘s founder Brenda Sanders!
- – Liberation Farm Children’s Workshop
- – Breaking Generational Curses Workshop
- – Black futuristic play in the park
- – Electrifying Performances!
- – Panels on Animal Liberation and Cannabis
- – Hosted by @sistarfriend LoriKim Alexander and @mr.fredbeasley Fred “Doc” Beasley
Black VegFest is a Black-led intersectional organization focused on addressing animal rights, food security, racism, sexism, LGBTQ discrimination, and the issues that keep us from being fully free.
Saturday August 13, 2022
Commodore Barry Park, Brooklyn, NY